We are seeking to employ a carpenter to work with our team in the Southern Highlands.
To be considered for the position you should have the following desirable skill & attributes:
- Ability work unsupervised
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work with & co-ordinate other trades, employees & apprentices
- Must be well groomed as you will be working directly with the clients
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
In addition to be above you must have:
- A carpentry & joinery trade certificate from TAFE or other recognised training organisation
- A current class C drivers licence or above
- Your own reliable transport suitable to your position (eg. Ute)
- Full array of carpentry hand & power tools
- Industry induction white card (Workcover accredited)
If you have the above experience and are interested in an exciting position, please forward your resume.